"Veloptimo" is a bike sharing service between private individuals in town, adapted to the characteristics of a district, a territory and its population. It also helps to optimize the necessary spaces, to render them efficient, to be used better whilst moderating the used space in residential building bike sheds.
Véloptimo is a "custom-made " bike sharing service project between private individuals in town, adapted to the characteristics of a district, a territory and its population, developing an intelligent, community system for sharing bikes, which is auto-run (unsubsidized).
Implementation: by mobilizing the deposit of unused bikes according to the scale of the community of users + activation of existing or vacant premises + a digital service which helps amplify and ensures that sharing is safe.
1/Reorganizing of premises following the Véloptimo reorganization model, with the technical teams of the lessors, and the equipment on these premises fitted with locks from our partner Spartime (locks with codes and QR codes, managing user access codes).
2/Bike repairs for all those volunteering to share or rent their bikes with the cooperation of an association or repairs yard.
3/Sharing bikes and bike rental during the experiment; three options to be tested with the users (in reality or by panels).
- The people remain owners of their bike, and put their bike up for rent on the platform
- The recycled bikes or abandoned bikes are shared by the inhabitants of a district, via a subscription to the service
- The available places in the reorganized bike sheds are rented to people from the district who have no bike shed in their residence.
THE ACT URBA WORKSHOP exists since 2009 and was founded by three architects and town planners with 15 years of experience, Marie Chabrol, Gwenaël Lecocq and Julien Langé.
They intervene in highly varied contexts (territories, clients, situation), by establishing multidisciplinary teams to come up with adapted solutions.
The agency has intervened for 6 years on the following:
· urban and architectural project design: renewal of centralities and urban poles; urban renewal of districts with social housing; reconversion of brownfield sites; design and arrangement of public spaces; urban programming and university programming …
· setting up of dialogue and shared prospectives…
· environmental approaches and urban metabolism, circular economy …